Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Over the past few months, I’ve been working on my work/life balance. My current commute to work it roughly 2 hours one way. So blogging has taken the back burner to really just about everything else. My shopping on the other hand, hasn’t. So to start easing back into things, as my life takes on even more transitions (more on that later), I figured I’d share about some of my recent buys.
1. I don’t care what anyone says, you can never have too much denim. Be it jeans, overalls, or jackets. I personally know that I have quite a few, but I didn’t have a white one. I love my other Madewell oversized jean jacket, so went for a similar one, but in white.
2. If the little red dress isn’t a thing, it really should be. I found a loose fit midi dress with a very cool button back detail. Planning on reaching for this little number on all of those hot muggy days, when I want to look far more stylish than I feel.
3. Every once in a while I’ll walk by the Free People at the Pru and see a piece that draws me in. This jumpsuit did just that. Now that I have it, I love it and also want it in the mauve color.
4. Another Free People item that was love at first sight, was this sequin dress. I ended up not getting it, but came across it in the sale section recently and couldn’t risk passing on it again.
5. Shoes are my weakness, but lately I’ve been spending more on flat options and believe it or not, sneakers. A lot of this shift had to do with being on my feet for 8 hour shifts. Regardless, these Schutz heels have been haunting me since forever.
6. I think I wandered in to Urban Outfitters to grab deodorant. I ended up leaving with the comfiest jumpsuit that has ever touched my body. This may be gross, but I now change into it pretty much every day after work.
7. Switching to natural makeup has been somewhat of a struggle. Some things don’t work the way I expected them to, while others work great but cost a ton. Even though many argue that Tarte isn’t really a natural cosmetic brand, I’ve stopped caring as much. My goal is to find better for me options, and in my book, Tarte fits that bill. As does this purse sized palette.
Excited to get some content together featuring some of these purchases!