Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
As thoughtful as the manfriend is, he isn’t always the best at picking out gifts for me. He nails it with roses, champagne, and dinner. And you can’t really go wrong with jewelry.
But, this year I’ve come up with a Valentine’s Day wish list of things that I would not hate him one little bit for getting me.
- Allbird Women’s Wool Runners | From what I’ve heard they are the softest, most comfortable sneakers ever. I don’t own a ton of sneakers, but these I want.
- ILY Couture Jamie Sunglasses | I never did get the Prada sunglasses I’d been pining over. Well these are basically the same thing and don’t cost a ton. So much so, that I may have ordered myself a pair and picked up an extra to giveaway a little later this month!
- Sugarfina Sugar Lips | I don’t really like chocolate, but gummy candies are totally my jam.
- Michael Kors x Fujifilm Instax Camera | Confession: I have two Instax cameras already. One I got because I couldn’t find the first one. But, this one make my heart sing and I would gladly upgrade.
- Gold-Tone Chain-Link Camera Strap | What is a camera without a strap? Even if I didn’t get the Michael Kors x Fujifilm camera, if I could use the strap on one of my other Instax cameras, I’d be one happy girl.
- Daniel Wellington Classic Bristol Watch | I already have this watch, but I wear it all the time and wouldn’t object to getting a second or a different color band.
- Mark and Graham Daily Leather Tote | A nice everyday tote that zips is something I’ve been wanting. If it comes monogrammed, even better.
- ILY Couture Kiss Kiss Embroidered Tee| Festive graphic tees are a thing that get me almost every single time.
- Mark and Graham Concourse Checked Spinner | After my recent trip to Palm Springs for Alt Summit, I became painfully aware that I need to invest in new, quality luggage. Did I mention that it’s even better if it comes monogrammed?
- Ariel Gordon Love Knot Ring | For those of you that don’t know the manfriend and I have been together for almost 9 years. Of those nine, we’ve been engaged for 8. I don’t wear a ring, and we don’t have any plans to get hitched any time soon. I don’t need or want a new ring, but if he gave me a simple understated one, I’d wear it.
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick | I don’t blog about makeup as much, but I still wear makeup, give me a lipstick, lipgloss, mascara, a gift card to Ulta or Sephora…
- Comme des Garçons® Low-Top Sneakers | Much like a festive t-shirt, fun shoes speak to my heart, and these are a blogger’s dream!
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears | If gummy candies are my jam, Sugarfina’s Champagne Bears are my everything. Maybe something to add to that giveaway I mentioned?
- Drinique Champagne Flute | Speaking of champagne, it’d be nice to have something nice to drink it out of.
What are you hoping to get for Valentine’s Day? Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with showing yourself a little love!
Shop this post: