Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
New York Fashion Week may be over but with Club Monaco’s New York Fashion Week Collection, you make every day NYFW. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I attended their shopping event with Leslie Musser of One Brass Fox at the Prudential Center.
1. The one thing I had to try on was the Colema Cold Shoulder Sweater. It comes in black and pink, I ended up falling hard for the black one. It’s the right amount of edgy and trendy, without being too over the top.
2. If I were going to go over the top, I spotted the perfect pair of Loeffler Randall heels that would do the trick! Coming in at just under $400, I had to pass on them, but there are definitely on my want list.
3. Deciding to try on a few sale sweaters was a good life choice. The Flutterby Ruffle Sweater was a pretty sweet alternative to the cold shoulder sweater for about $70 cheaper.
4. There was also the Ellodie Sweater, which was another cheaper, but still very on trend option.
5. The sweater I told myself that I was going to buy regardless, was the Mackenzie Stripe Sweater. It’s on sale for $69 and I have this thing with stripes. It would have been perfect, but I couldn’t find it and wanted to try it on first.
Even though I ended up leaving without making a purchase, the event was worth attending and I will be back to shop later on!