Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Clearly I wasn’t into the whole holiday wish list thing.
To make up for it, I’m bringing back my monthly product loves. Where I share my five favorite purchases from the month. Since it’s still pretty early to be sharing my product loves for January, so this month will include a couple of things that I technically purchased (or in the case of the rosé, received at a wine tasting) in December.
- While window shopping on Newbury Street, I discover Aēsop and wanted to buy this hand cream. It’s a bit pricey, but thanks to birthday and Christmas gift cards I found it on Amazon. The citrusy smell alone is enough to make it well worth every penny!
- Speaking of smell, if you are a fan of Diptyque’s Baies (berries) candle, but are looking for a more subtle scent, I highly recommend Figuier (fig). I personally, like to burn they together. Even the manfriend enjoys them.
- You guys, I splurged. I got myself a Gucci bag for myself for my birthday. I got the Dionysus Super Mini bag which is technically considered a wallet. But either way, I love it! After posting a couple of photos of if on Instagram, I’ve been asked if it fits the iPhone 7 Plus. It doesn’t. Believe me I tried. The dimensions of the bag make it seem like it might. But trust me, it doesn’t.
- If you think rosé is something that was going to stay in 2017. You, my friend, are mistaken. I’m not even that much of a rosé drinker, aside from when I can’t decided what drink to get. This is the first rosé that I can honestly say I love! Unfortunately it’s sold out online, but I’m hoping for a restock…
- I may have mentioned this before, but I hate bras with underwires. They are uncomfortable and make me feel like I can’t breathe. Another bra struggle is finding a brown one. GapBody happens to have a brown wireless bra. Praise hands emoji times two!
What do you think of my January product loves?